How does it work?
- Connect to SignVideo
- connect to a SignVideo interpreter and tell them you are calling the Office of the Independent Adjudicator.
- The SignVideo Interpreter may ask you if you wish to prepare anything before starting the call. For example, is there any person or department you wish to connect to?
- you will then be connected to an advisor in British Sign Language (BSL).
How to connect
Before using SignVideo BSL Live, please ensure you meet these basic requirements as a minimum:
- Bandwidth of at least 512 kbps upload and download
- iOS: 11 or above
- Android: 4.4 or above
- PC: Chrome/Firefox
- macOS: Chrome (Safari 11 supported)
Or you can download the app for iOS, Android, Mac or Windows from: https://www.signvideo.co.uk/downloads/.
Connect to a SignVideo interpreter and they will confirm the name of the Customer Service. You will then be connected and start the conversation in BSL (British Sign Language).
- Could not get wifi/broadband to work but using 4G works fine.
This could be a firewall issue from the wifi/broadband, please request the firewall document from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not have username/password?
Please click “Access free SignVideo Directory Services here”.
- Could not get Instant Access on iPhone/iPad
Please check that the iOS is 11 and above.
- No solution or require technical guidance of the SignVideo’s Service
Please contact email@example.com or call 02033880771.
SignVideo is a specialist state of the art video centre staffed by fully qualified and registered (NRCPD/SASLI) BSL/English Interpreters, who are available on demand.